In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1737
Online now 1612 Record: 10351 (3/11/2012)
The largest and most active MSU Spartans board on the web
The place to ask questions to SpartanTailgate's recruiting experts
"The Duff" is dedicated to Michigan State football recruiting discussion
"The Bres" is dedicated to Michigan State basketball recruiting discussion
This is your pulpit to preach to the masses about everything from politics to religion
The place to buy, trade or sell Michigan State tickets
For fantasy football and other fantasy sports discussion
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
That's the point, 90% of VIP is widely available, the other 10% doesn't matter.
Did having VIP help anyone with knowing where Parker was going to play? No.
VIP content is created by media who have no more access than Rexrode and if it matters, Rexrode will tweet it or write it.
That's an outstanding offer list for any player let alone one that's a late bloomer. UCLA, Georgetown, Ohio St., OK St., Kansas St, Missouri, Minnesota, Illinois, Villanova, Oregon St., Cal., Southern Cal, Vanderbilt, Colorado St., TCU, DePaul.
That's an offer list some too 50-100 guys might not have. Which much be some type of error because the services are never wrong (tic).
"losing Caleb Benenoch is a blow that Dantonio will never recover from. Izzo has lost it as well. Hoke and Beilein own the state."
I think he only has an offer from Georgetown and now MSU.
I'm just going by the article and the recruiting sites.
From the article:
"Besides Michigan State, Schilling's top schools also include Kansas State, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Oregon State, UCLA, Villanova, with Georgetown being the only one of those having yet to offer a scholarship, according to his mother."
USC just fired their coach.
Ohio State has offered for sure. That might just be a typo in the article.
it says Georgetown is the only 1 that hasn't offered.
That means Georgetown is the only one that HASNT offered....
I think Georgetown is the one who has NOT offered.
Duke was taking a long look at him before Parker committed.
This post was edited by Larry Harrison 15 months ago
ah, my bad.
Exactly. Most of the time I find out about a commitment or other breaking story on Twitter way before one of the writers posts it here. The "other 10%" are usually fluff pieces and don't really offer any info worth paying for IMO.
Gavin Schilling player basketball profile by NY2LASPORTS.COM
Mom sounds pretty high on MSU.
"Hall-Schilling said it struck the family that most of the players Izzo has recruited are from the Midwest, adding, "It makes a big difference to be close to your kids.""
True they have lived all over, but it sounds like the family has made a home in Chicago and they wouldn't mind having him play somewhere close by.
This reads like the intro to the hit TV show Renegade.
"Schilling has in fact been all over the map. Born in Germany and raised in France while his American mother pursued a career in the fashion industry. His father was a cop and good at his job, but he committed the ultimate sin and testified against other cops gone bad. Cops that tried to kill him but got the woman he loved instead. Framed for murder, now he prowls the badlands, an outlaw hunting outlaws, a bounty hunter, a RENEGADE."
This post was edited by OPatMSU 15 months ago
You're in college. The window of opportunity to drink and do drugs and take advantage of young girls is getting smaller by the day.
This kid must have mad skills to turn this many high level heads.
The will to succeed is important, but what's more important is the will to prepare.
Rivals must not be updated then? They aren't showing an offer from OSU or many others listed in the article.
Gavin Schilling Player Profile, Stats, and recruiting information on Yahoo! Sports.
This post was edited by nickexperience 15 months ago
An interesting link providing a little more info about Schilling.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports