In partnership with CBSSports.com
The largest and most active MSU Spartans board on the web
The place to ask questions to SpartanTailgate's recruiting experts
"The Duff" is dedicated to Michigan State football recruiting discussion
"The Bres" is dedicated to Michigan State basketball recruiting discussion
This is your pulpit to preach to the masses about everything from politics to religion
The place to buy, trade or sell Michigan State tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
you're being redundant
In college we all called her Salty Tits. I'm sure you can guess why.
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
My wife is crazy about cunting, too. She drapes it all over the fence and house (beneath the windows) for several weeks in the summer--usually around the 4th of July and the MLB All-Star Game.
I wish she'd put out out her cunting during the World Series, but she says it's too cold and windy and that it would flap all around and probably freeze, too.
You cheap bastard, I bet you made her buy all the Quilmes and Inca Cola, too.
I did a couple years ago when I went there. They must make better than the one that was served to us though because it didn't taste good at all.
I am surprised you are paying for anything. You obviously are dating a Nigerian Princess; I recognize the grammar. All kidding aside it looks like you have some real communication issues. There seems to be more going on than just this money issue. Take it for what it's worth.
You are wise beyond your years.
So as a chick...you come off as a dick in the e-mail.
But for such a big expensive trip like this, money should have been discussed completely for every detail. The boundaries are not clear in what you two established. Add in that you're being an ass, she doesn't feel like talking about it with you. Either deal with your loss, or ditch the relationship. And use this as a lesson to discussing all details reguarding money.
OP is getting anal soon enough.
No I don't mean giving anal.
This post was edited by Blake Miller 19 months ago
Is there anything to communicate about other turkey or ham and mustard or MW?
You suck at communicating and at sandwich ordering.
I went on several trips with my wife while we were dating. Never did we discuss money up front. I was happy to pay for 90% of our expenses, with her insisting on paying for some things which made up the other 10%.
You'd have to be an anal turd to fight with your woman over the paying of crap.
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
(by using a picture with an incorrect quote. This is the correct line from the movie)
I read the news today, oh boy .. ..
About a lucky man who made the grade
Wow, she's showing you her faults up front here. If you continue down this path you have no one to blame but yourself.
IMHO she sounds horrible. Get out now and save yourself the $250. Spend the $250 on a new date and you'll have a better Christmas.
RCMB Join Date: September 2001
pics of titicacas
Unless your women makes bank and is't that conserend about money as a man you should just plan on paying for everything.
Miracle Whip. WTH else would it be?
Who communicates with their girlfriend through email? WTF?
I'm weird, and I fight over paying for crap. It was so ingrained as a child that I must pay my way for everything and not to depend or ask anything of others. I have a hard time letting people pay for things, even if they easily have the money to do it, when I don't.
I knew what it was. And I've shot people for putting that nasty crap on my sandwich before. Mayonnaise with a pound of sugar added. Gross.
I'd break you of that.
Good for you. Guys shouldn't pay for everything. Dating isn't a free lunch, it's an equal relationship.
Dominating Press Conferences Since 2007
i don't want to go back and read the last two pages because i'm a lazy fuck. did the O.P. ever update the story?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports