In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1737
Online now 1654 Record: 10351 (3/11/2012)
The largest and most active MSU Spartans board on the web
The place to ask questions to SpartanTailgate's recruiting experts
"The Duff" is dedicated to Michigan State football recruiting discussion
"The Bres" is dedicated to Michigan State basketball recruiting discussion
This is your pulpit to preach to the masses about everything from politics to religion
The place to buy, trade or sell Michigan State tickets
For fantasy football and other fantasy sports discussion
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
This, this, this and this. More than anything else. It would take care of 90% of the slide unders.
P.S. - on the elbow rule, if you're going to have it, call Deshaun Thomas' flopping bitch ass when he leads with the elbow, and delivers a Mike Tyson in his prime headsnapping uppercut
Not bad. Also, let guys foul out at 6 if the game goes into OT.
hoke- to alter or manipulate so as to give a deceptively or superficially improved quality or value.
I'd cut the timeouts to 3 per team per game. Can't inbound the ball? Too bad.
1. Allow kids to go straight to the NBA out of high school. If they do play in college though, they are not eligible for the NBA for 3 years.---Ok but 2 years
2. Allow student athletes the ability to take out an additional $10K per year which is forgiven upon graduation.---As a former non-revenue scholarship athlete, this would be okay. You're sharing with track & field, golf, tennis, etc., right?
3. Move the circle under the hoop out 1 foot.---Yes
4. If you beat your man and a help defender slides underneath you while airborne, automatic blocking call on the defender.---Yes
5. Allow hand checking, reach-ins, and over the back where contact is minimal.---No. They already do (See: Craft, Aaron)
6. Tie-ups result in jump balls where each team gets to pick one player on the floor for the tip.---OK
7. Get rid of the stupid inadvertent elbow tech.---Yes
8. Ban World Wide Wes from any activity associated with college or high school basketball.---Yes
9. Move the three point line back to the NBA distance.---Yes!
10. More liberal rule on continuation. Not quite NBA, but something in between.---Seems like it already is, depending on who you are...
11. 5 refs assigned to each game one month prior to the game. Each coach can strike one ref off the list one week prior to the game.---No but refs should be graded and available to the media like the coaches.
12. Commisioner Jay Bilas.---I don't care.
Formerly Venomous Green Duck. Join Date: Nov. 2004 # of posts: 17,867.
I like that. Wouldn't come into play much but would be interesting.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports