In partnership with CBSSports.com
The largest and most active MSU Spartans board on the web
The place to ask questions to SpartanTailgate's recruiting experts
"The Duff" is dedicated to Michigan State football recruiting discussion
"The Bres" is dedicated to Michigan State basketball recruiting discussion
This is your pulpit to preach to the masses about everything from politics to religion
The place to buy, trade or sell Michigan State tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
By the time we leave we will have spent 3 nights here (RO Beaumont), twife had a C-Section delivery (no pics, trust me), which of course required an anaesthesiogist. I believe at the time of delivery there were 3 doctors and 4 nurses in there. I'm guessing $30K minimum. What say you RCMB?
You don't have insurance?
He said the bill not what he'd pay.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by TheBlitzIsOn 17 months ago
Are you going to be updating bill totals in this thread? 85% of your bill will come in the first 3 months and the other 15% will be sent out randomly thru September 2014
The indoctrinated will no longer be able to deny it, only defend it.
Enough that you'll be pushing for anal from now on.
is it threeve?
Somewhere in between 288 thousand and 2 million....
Half of your stuff and 18 years of child support.
2 or 288 who knows....
3 nights, surgery, pharmacy and specialists? $50K. What insurance actually pays is something far less tan that.
My point of reference is having a son at Prentice in Chicago, so I'm sure there's a lot of Daley markup in what we were billed.
Posting member of tRCMB since 1997.
It is ALWAYS a great day to be a Spartan!!!!
I paid $1700 for a small cut so I'm guessing you'll be charged somewhere between $5-10.00. Medical billing makes no sense.
Yes thank God. Max out of pocket $3k
East Lansing- A Drinking Town with a Football Problem
any placenta pics?
When I was in the hospital last year, I spent the night, and had numerous radiology exams. The bill was about 12k.
So for you, i'm guessing 40k
I saw them 'disposing' of it and it was the only time I felt somewhat naseus.
I want to play this game with my 2 broken elbows but so far the insurance company isn't playing ball, they told me they aren't supposed to give out dollar amounts. I know a few of the bills as I was sent them first (like the emt service and short ambulance ride was around 750 bucks)....After everything is done I am going to try to get my claim adjuster to tell me what sort of item I could have bought with all of the money this cost: condo, supercar, luxury car, etc.
35,600 posts and counting since 09-09-2002. tRCMB Dead Pool Commissioner.
I'd guess $17k
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports