In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1449
Online now 830 Record: 10351 (3/11/2012)
The largest and most active MSU Spartans board on the web
The place to ask questions to SpartanTailgate's recruiting experts
"The Duff" is dedicated to Michigan State football recruiting discussion
"The Bres" is dedicated to Michigan State basketball recruiting discussion
This is your pulpit to preach to the masses about everything from politics to religion
The place to buy, trade or sell Michigan State tickets
For fantasy football and other fantasy sports discussion
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I'd probably be scarred too. But I had more than I could handle.
Plus, I love women. I'm all for taking good care of them. That said, I do understand the psychology of the misogynist. I can't relate, but I understand it.
I'm sorry you were ignored, probably made fun of. That would suck, I guess.
I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this.
That's really about it. I hope you can get over your deep seated hatred of woman. Calling a woman a whore because she wants birth control covered by her insurance, like other prescription medication, is ignorant and hateful.
Good luck with that. Maybe therapy could help?
This is my equestrian nightmare.
Oops, wrong thread.
I never thought I would see conservatives so thrilled about cuts to the military. But hey, I'm with you! We should have done this sequester years ago. Anyway, I'm glad you've come around to our way of thinking.
1. Less safe food!
2. Federal bonuses to be cut (contributed by Greenrocks)
3. Pink slips for teachers (also from Greenrocks)
4. 170 million jobs lost (according to Maxine Waters, Democrat)
5. Federal employees with low morale
6. Aircraft carriers sent home from the Gulf
7. Teachers losing their jobs not because of the sequester but because of it
8. Reduced growth in the global economy
9. No Blue Angels
10. Country less safe
Have any of these happened yet?
MAC-level. but at least you tried
GRR is the local fiber expert, maybe you should check with him?
I don't think he goes to church, but maybe he would give you a ride if you didn't make him go in. Do you live far from Rockford?
Not every woman is your inattentive mother. Your defense mechanisms aren't fooling anyone.
in addition to being the internet tough guy, Murphs also a self-described lothario....now all you need to do is start dropping names like your pal SLU and you'll have hit the trifecta!
Day 1 is now over.
Which of these have come to pass?
Arpee/godiscgolf is really a nerdy ginger and in no way a lathario. There is no way he has ever been laid without paying.
Ummm...sequester started at midnight...7 hours and 51 minutes ago...gosh Conservatives are stupid...
Lurking on tRCMB since 1996
Your child doesn't get the student loans and/or work study and has to drop out of the college they attend and there's no Romney like parents around to lend them the money to start their own business.
Funny moment in Pesident Obama press conference...
President Obama and the White House are tapping into the power of The Force, and using everything this side of Jedi mind tricks to get Republicans to do the right thing on the sequester.
This post was edited by TrapperGus 13 months ago
1. Do Republicans want to evict 70,000 low income children from Head Start to ensure that the nation’s largest corporation, GE, which is massively profitable, continues to pay no taxes and instead demands rebates from the American people?
2. Do Republicans want to furlough 750,000 civilians employed by the Army to ensure that one of the richest men in the world, Warren Buffett, can continue paying a lower tax rate than his secretary, a situation that Buffett has described as unconscionable?
3. Do Republicans want to slash $550 million from the FBI, hindering response to cyber and terrorist attacks after the equivalent of 7,000 workers are furloughed each day just to ensure that corporations can continue to get tax breaks when they offshore jobs?
4. Do Republicans want to end treatment for 373,000 seriously mentally ill adults and severely emotionally disturbed children just to ensure that the 1 percent continue to receive tax breaks for their corporate jets, yachts and golf carts?
5. Do Republicans want to cut back customs agents and Federal Aviation Administration workers, including air traffic controllers, causing airline delays just to accommodate the demand of multi-millionaires like Mitt Romney to pay a 14.1 percent tax rate, a rate lower than many middle-class workers pay?
6. Do Republicans want to slash $350 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, eliminating, among other crucial health interventions, 540,000 doses of vaccine for flu, hepatitis and measles as well as tens of thousands of cancer screenings for low-income women, just to ensure that 30 highly profitable Fortune 500 companies continue to pay less in taxes than they do for lobbyists?
7. Do Republicans want to cancel 1,000 National Science Foundation grants for research in areas like cyber security—especially now that it has been revealed that Chinese groups have hacked into the nation’s electrical power grid, gas distribution and waterworks systems—in order to continue massive government subsidies to oil companies, which are among the most profitable corporations in the world?
The Republican response to all of this: Yes. Yes, they do. There will be no end to tax loopholes for the rich, House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) has asserted.
Is this to be added to tOfficial list?
my brother-in-law at Fallon NAS has been told not to report. Yeah, nothing like naval intelligence being laid off to make us all feel safe. No, nothing at all happening.
"If you have the right to be offended I have the right to offend you." - Ricky Gervais
Perhaps I will start a separate list for things that have actually happened because of the sequester.
So far that list would be:
1. SLU's brother-in-law was told not to report
You've learned the logical fail of the false choice from the king of the false choice, BHO.
First of all, this Republican would like to see the whole program axed as it has not been shown to be a valuable use of tax dollars.
Second of all, are you telling us that Head Start is going to kick out 70,000 kids specifically to allow GE to pay no taxes?
Barry would be very proud of you.
Head Start Impact Evaluation Rep
The new Head Start evaluation further proves that the program does not meet the education needs of the students it is supposed to help.
Well Headstart is often mentioned as one of the programs that helps kids from low income families succeed in school but nevermind, we don't need an educated workforce...
Except studies show that head start kids don't do any better than other kids learning. Who knew liberals would tout programs that don't work when they are actually measured.
But it makes them FEEL so much better knowing they are trying to help the CHILDREN. But hey, even if the program doesn't work, it is only other peoples money.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports